2005-02-27 - 8:05 a.m.
10 things I've done that nobody else I know has done.
1. Babysat the cat of a friend who was on the lam ;-).
2. Met an American from my home state who was working a Dutch border station on the Dutch/German Border at 10:00 at night.
3. Drove to my second Pennsic in 2.5 hours because I got lost from the group and tried to "catch up" only to find out I beat everyone there by 3 hours because they were looking for me...
4. Broke my arm roller skating at an indoor skating rink.
5. Had two children in the same hospital, at the same time, in the same ward, in England, for two totally unrelated reasons.
6. Was working on the lower office of a two floor bank when it was robbed and no one upstairs bothered to let us know.
7. Made an Elizabethan Gown entirely out of brown paper bags and scotch tape.
8. Slept in a German Beer Haus.
oh wait, Eric did that too, oh yea so did Erica (at 2).
9. Lost the steering in my car at 60 MPH on the BW parkway and DID NOT crash. (Tie Rod Separated)
Ask Moustache, Troll and Drifter, I had one WICKED whole body stress twitch for about 2 weeks.
(tip: after an accident, if you feel like you need to throw up- do it. Don't supress it. It's stress relief. I didn't let myself and I got the wicked twitch instead.)
10. Climbed to the top of the hill on the Waterloo Battlefield.